VueJS Frontend Developer
RemoteGermany, Rheinland-Pfalz, MainzDevelopment
Who are we?
CPI Technologies was founded in 2017 and build high-scalable business software and blockchain solutions. We are a team of 20+ developers, working on enterprise software built with Laravel / PHP and VueJS / NuxtJS. We work with Web3 technologies to develop also dApps. We have a Smart Contract Team as well.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a great Front End Developer who has a vision and a passion for ease of use and who is unstoppable in his urge to translate software into human patterns.
You are a creative "do-person" who loves to work on web technologies.
You'll work on the software projects of our customers. We only do high-scale, innovative software projects using newest technology.
You'll join and contribute to team meetings where we design the blueprint for our new and ongoing projects.
You'll become software lead on some parts of the ecosystem and will be responsible for the full software circle (design, implement, test, maintain and support).
All over there will be bits and pieces of code highlighting your unique strengths and skills.
You'll always be on the lookout for streamlining our development process.
You'll really make a difference and play a defining role in the future of Web3.0
We prefer open-minded, bright people above experts in a single field, but the following things will get you up and running just that wee bit faster.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience developing rich user interfaces using modern web frameworks
- Strong VueJS experience
- Experience writing web apps using web frameworks is great (Quasar, Nuxt, ...)
- First TypeScript and Vue3.0 experience
You're not the 'but it looked good on my laptop...' type of guy/girl
- A full time and ultra-varied job at a well-funded, successful and fast-growing scale-up
- Working in a company-culture with ownership, self-responsibility and accountability
- Being part of a young, flexible and dynamic team that builds together the future of Web3.0
- The time to learn and master state-of-the-art technologies
- Possibility to travel to CPI events and meetups
- An attractive and competitive salary