Solidity Developer for Blockchain Ecosystems
RemoteGermany, Rheinland-Pfalz, MainzEntwicklung
As a Solidity developer at CPI Technologies your job will be working together with our team to bring the ecosystem concepts of our customers to reality.
- 1+ years of experience writing, testing, deploying, and verifying Solidity applications.
- 3-5+ years of programming experience.
- Being able to work in a team environment and follow Agile processes.
- Written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Ethereum blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle, Embark, Hard Hat, etc.)
- Solidity and knowledge of ABI (eg. variable mapping to storage slots)