On-site Blockchain BD & Sales Consultant (m/w/d)
Germany, Hessen, FrankfurtSales
Business Development & Sales Consultant
Do you love Blockchain technology and are passionate about it? Do you love to brainstorm about new projects and concepts, which are unique and have not been there before? Then you should join the CPI team.
Creative people and companies from all around the world come to us, to talk about their ideas and want to turn them into reality. Most of them have only a high-level plan of how things should work. CPI, with more than 5 years of experience in the blockchain industry takes the ideas of its potential customers and turns them into a ground-breaking MVP concept. This contains a technical concept, a marketing strategy and if necessary, also a fundraising strategy (NFT-Offering, Security Token Offering, Private Placements).
The CPI team consists of highly engaged marketing, fundraising and software development experts, that work altogether, hand in hand, to realize our projects.
Role Responsibilities – Business Development & Sales
• Demonstrate Leadership and entrepreneur spirit helping the company get to the next level. "Own" your role and hit / exceed sales targets
• In accordance with the strategic sales plan, to increase the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Work closely with our Marketing & Content team to create sales campaigns
• Understand and identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully informed of new products and the competitive landscape
• Monitor your sales performance to agreed KPIs
• Present sales reports and forecasts to the Head of Sales
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships with key prospects
As part of your job, you will also need to speak with potential customers and listen to their ideas. Projects, that have the potential for big growth and/or that we are interested in continuing the work, you will take from there and sell first our consulting services. In synchrony with the Delivery & Consulting Manager, your job will be, to take the idea of the customer and draw it down into a technical concept and a roadmap for the launch. You also will be in close contact and collaboration with our marketing, sales, tech, and fundraising team.
You will receive a fixed commission for all projects, services, and products you will close.
Desired Skills and Experience
The most important thing you need to have is passion for blockchain projects and technology. You have to see the big potential of it. You also should be a creative head, that thinks in solutions, not in problems. Simply, you are somebody who thinks outside of the box. That's the overall requirement.
- You need to speak and write the English language fluently, including structural writing of documents
- Team player - you will work closely with customers and team members
- Clear and natural ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization; ability to sell - experience in sales and business development is a mandatory pre-requisite. Business development experience with demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, closing solution sales and hitting targets
- Professional appearance in front of your webcam. Most of the meetings will be done via Zoom, at least in the next 12 months
- Technical knowledge and experience (especially software development) are a big bonus.
- Proven experience scaling business and selling B2B solutions in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Strong business sense and industry expertise with a tenacious and can-do attitude.
- An ability to grasp new technologies, regulations and demonstrate willingness to keep learning
- Knowledge of International regulation, compliance and AML / KYC frameworks is desirable
- Good level of understanding about Digital Assets and the Cryptocurrency industry